Now for the Legal bit...
RaspberryZoo Photography statement in line with the new GDPG regulations, regarding all business dealings both via RaspberryZoo Photography Business Facebook page and RaspberryZoo Photography website.
RaspberryZoo Photography take the collection and storage of your personal data seriously and complies with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which come into place on May 25, 2018. The website is owned and operated by RaspberryZoo Photography. (wwwraspberryzoophotos.co.uk).
In order to action any orders you make from RaspberryZoo Photography it is necessary to take your personal data such as; your name, your address, phone number and/or your email address. We use this information solely for the purpose of managing your business dealings with us. If you would like to be removed from our database please email email@example.com and your details will be removed from our system. Similarly if you would like a copy of the data we hold please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a copy.
RaspberryZoo Photography online shop is operated by ECWID. Ecwid has followed GDPR guidelines on data collection, storage, processing and sharing personal data. Ecwid uses secure data servers based in Europe, and all sensitive data is transferred via secure HTTPS protocol. Ecwid is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) validated Level 1 Service Provider which is the highest international standard for secure data exchanges for online stores and payment systems.
Additionally there may be third parties that RaspberryZoo Photography use,such as parcel delivery services who may also have access to your data in order to deliver your products.
In order for us to process your order please accept the terms of service before checkout. The check box which states “ I agree with Terms & Conditions”. However it is impossible to place an order without agreeing to Terms and Conditions, thereby by default the fact that an order is placed is a confirmation of consent .
General legal information
1. This website is owned and operated by RaspberryZoo Photography. www.raspberryzoophotos.co.uk.This document governs your relationship with " www.raspberryzoophotos.co.uk”
2. Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using "www.raspberryzoophotos.co.uk" you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. RaspberryZoo Photography reserves the right to make modifications and changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Up to date terms and conditions will continue to be available at "www.raspberryzoophotos.co.uk".
4. Placing an order with RaspberryZoo Photography creates a contract on the basis of the terms and conditions.
Cookies & Monitoring
2. We may monitor traffic to our site to make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data and see our most popular sources of business.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of RaspberryZoo Photography and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by RaspberryZoo Photography. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with "www.raspberryzoophotos.co.uk" you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. "www.raspberryzoophotos.co.uk" retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs may be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
1. Payment is accepted using PayPal (whose own terms and conditions are available at the following link: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
2. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
Descriptions of goods and services included in the "www.raspberryzoophotos.co.uk" website are accurate to the best of our knowledge, however the colours and appearances of images, frames and other products may very slightly from how they appear on the screen.